• 327 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Character:Zombie
  • Archetype:Opportunist
  • Powers & Abilities:Debating
  • Treasure Chest :Personal Assassin

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

Lets see the best would you rather you guys can think of, here's mine:

Would you rather repeatedly have your nuts punched for 2 minutes straight or watch your mother have sex with your father. For me honestly, there's nothing that I can imagine that is worse than unwillingly attending a sex clinic your parents are hosting so I'm going to have to go with the nuts being punched.

-Muff's Husband 

#2 MoonStone

MoonStone

Elite Member

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Ninja
  • Archetype:Explorer
  • Powers & Abilities:Ranting
  • Treasure Chest :Male sex slave

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

i also go with the nuts being punched because one, i am a girl and so i do not think it would hurt nearly as bad, and two i would rather claw my eyes out than voluntarily see my parents, who are not affectionate at all, have sex.

Would you rather be strapped to a chair and be forced to watch horror movies all night long or would you rather be drowned in a tub full of worms?

“I also remembered that you were beautiful."
"Memory does play tricks on us."
"No. Your face is the same, but I don't remember what beautiful means anymore.”

#3 footballguy22

footballguy22

Elite (Ruby Crown)

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

i also go with the nuts being punched because one, i am a girl and so i do not think it would hurt nearly as bad, and two i would rather claw my eyes out than voluntarily see my parents, who are not affectionate at all, have sex.

Would you rather be strapped to a chair and be forced to watch horror movies all night long or would you rather be drowned in a tub full of worms?

Lol you found a loophole just by the simple fact you have no nuts, well played and haha that's easy I love horror movies never get scared of them so I have to go with the movies. tub full of worms would just fuck up your whole week.

-Muff's Husband 

#4 blackpearl

blackpearl

Master of the Muff. Hands Off!

• Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Pirate
  • Powers & Abilities:Giving Advice

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:39 PM

Lol you found a loophole just by the simple fact you have no nuts, well played and haha that's easy I love horror movies never get scared of them so I have to go with the movies. tub full of worms would just fuck up your whole week.

Plus they would invade dark places. *shudder*. I'll take horror movies. Can I have a cuddle buddy?

Would you rather have your skin peeled off with a potato peeler, or eat bite sized rocks?

To life, love, and loot mateys. 

This status is to enlighten you of my status as a D musketeer. 

Blackpearl's shitlist: 1)Scribbler [may he rot in hell] 2)atrox [for now, he is cursed to be hit by a car]

#5 Ed McBastard

Ed McBastard

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • Archetype:Villain
  • Powers & Abilities:Writing

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:41 PM

Under no circumstances would I allow my nuts to be pummeled.  Plus, since my mother and father have been divorced for twenty years and are both quite old, it might just be the funniest shit I've ever seen

Also: Horror movies.

Bite sized rocks.

How about this:  Would you rather lick the inside of a public urinal or have your nude pictures posted on Facebook?

Edited by Ed McBastard, 11 April 2013 - 10:42 PM.

Life is what happens when you're paraphrasing song lyrics

#6 footballguy22

footballguy22

Elite (Ruby Crown)

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

Under no circumstances would I allow my nuts to be pummeled.  Plus, since my mother and father have been divorced for twenty years and are both quite old, it might just be the funniest shit I've ever seen

Bite sized rocks.

How about this:  Would you rather lick the inside of a public urinal or have your nude pictures posted on Facebook?

bite sized rocks for sure and I respect your answer for mine and yours is tricky my good friend..... nude pictures on facebook. if they laugh I'd just punch them in the face cus I happen to think I am damn sexy, fine, gorgeous or any other adjective that describes sexy.

-Muff's Husband 

#7 Ed McBastard

Ed McBastard

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • Powers & Abilities:Writing

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:49 PM

bite sized rocks for sure and I respect your answer for mine and yours is tricky my good friend..... nude pictures on facebook. if they laugh I'd just punch them in the face cus I happen to think I am damn sexy, fine, gorgeous or any other adjective that describes sexy.

I guess it would only be fair to answer my own.  I'm leaning toward the urinal licking since I would not unleash such horrors upon my family and friends... and besides, the urinals have those big candies in them.

Edited by Ed McBastard, 11 April 2013 - 10:50 PM.

Life is what happens when you're paraphrasing song lyrics

#8 footballguy22

footballguy22

Elite (Ruby Crown)

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

I guess it would only be fair to answer my own.  I'm leaning toward the urinal licking since I would not unleash such horrors upon my family and friends... and besides, the urinals have those big candies in them.

LMFAO I laughed so hard. Yeah those mints can work wonders on your breath

-Muff's Husband 

#9 MoonStone

MoonStone

Elite Member

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:55 PM

Bite sized rocks.

yeah, i think i'd rather lick a urinal than post my nude pictures because i have family on facebook... and i am pretty sure it would create great material to gossip to my mom about. *sigh* family probs..

#10 blackpearl

blackpearl

Master of the Muff. Hands Off!

• Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Powers & Abilities:Giving Advice

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

Makes me gag, but I'll take the urinal. Besides, I've heard that guys are generally cleaner in washrooms than girls.

UMMMMM:

Pluck your eyelashes or dip your hand in hot oil? (I don't know why my questions are so gruesome)

Edited by blackpearl, 11 April 2013 - 10:57 PM.

To life, love, and loot mateys. 

This status is to enlighten you of my status as a D musketeer. 

Blackpearl's shitlist: 1)Scribbler [may he rot in hell] 2)atrox [for now, he is cursed to be hit by a car]

#11 Corvus

Corvus

Master

• Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • Character:Demon
  • Archetype:Sage/Truthseeker
  • Treasure Chest :Female sex slave

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:08 AM

In order:

Parents have sex.

Horror movies.

Rocks.

Facebook nudies.

If EyelashesGrowBack=1, goto PluckEyelashes

Else goto DipHandInOil

To explain:

I have no problems with my parents having sex. It's relatively natural, and I know they did it to spawn me.

I don't particularly like worms, nor would I appreciate having them entering one-way tunnels.

Having my skin peeled off would be an interesting lesson in anatomy, but would most likely lead to my death.

I'm sexy and I know it - I have very few problems with nudity, and Facebook would take them down soon anyway.

If eyelashes grow back, that's not a problem. If they don't, I'd rather experience a temporary burn than a permanent baldness.

My turn: Would you rather be tortured by a man or a woman, and why?

This message is brought to you by Kurushimi; Proud member of the Order of Ero and the Penis Posse.

So according to blackpearl, my new name is "My Little Pony". I can live with that.

#12 LSDeater

LSDeater

Elite (Sapphire Crown)

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Character:Wizard
  • Powers & Abilities:Killing
  • Treasure Chest :Invisibility Cloak

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

In order:

Parents have sex.
Horror movies.
Rocks.
Facebook nudies.
Else goto DipHandInOil

To explain:
I have no problems with my parents having sex. It's relatively natural, and I know they did it to spawn me.
I don't particularly like worms, nor would I appreciate having them entering one-way tunnels.
Having my skin peeled off would be an interesting lesson in anatomy, but would most likely lead to my death.
I'm sexy and I know it - I have very few problems with nudity, and Facebook would take them down soon anyway.
If eyelashes grow back, that's not a problem. If they don't, I'd rather experience a temporary burn than a permanent baldness.

A woman its like being with a dominatrix :D

#13 Chris

Chris

• Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationBEHIND YOU
  • Character:Robot
  • Archetype:Bystander
  • Powers & Abilities:Trolling
  • Treasure Chest :Invisibility Cloak

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:58 AM

Nut punches. Because all the wrong places would be jiggling and sagging.

Horror movies. I don't like the thought of drowning, and I love horror movies.

Bite sized rocks. Easy.

Nudes on facebook. I'm sort of an exhibitionist.

Eyebrows plucked. Fuck hot oil.

A woman. Hot stuff right thurr.

Eat "spaghetti" made of worms, eyeballs, and blood or have a screwdriver wedged between all of your nails to be ripped off?

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
Albert Einstein

#14 Scribbler

Scribbler

The Food Jedi

• Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts
  • LocationYour Closet
  • Character:Demon
  • Archetype:Jester/Joker
  • Powers & Abilities:Trolling
  • Treasure Chest :House Cleaning robot

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

I've already walked in on parents doing unspeakable things as a child so I'm already numb to it so.....

"Lifes not a bitch, likes a beotch who keeps the villagers circling market, searching for the G-spot" - Aesop Rock

EL Capitan of Penis Posse. Slayer of Unicornmuff. Enemy of D Musketeers! 

Privateer Navigator....Dr. Isaac Love :cool: :heartflowers:

#15 MoonStone

MoonStone

Elite Member

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

In order:

Parents have sex.

Horror movies.

Rocks.

Facebook nudies.

Else goto DipHandInOil

To explain:

i think i would choose a woman because from criminal minds experience, i know men are more of sadists and usually have more rage and anger. women generally have rational reasons for killing. 

Makes me gag, but I'll take the urinal. Besides, I've heard that guys are generally cleaner in washrooms than girls.

UMMMMM:

Pluck your eyelashes or dip your hand in hot oil? (I don't know why my questions are so gruesome)

i think i'd rather dip my hand in hot oil to be honest. because i would just quickly dip it in and pull it back out and if i had to pluck out my eyelashes, i would get dirt and stuff in my eyes because i would have no eyelashes to protect them, hence me being in pain more than a few seconds. 

okay, so would you rather lick a hairy, smelly armpit or masturbate on a beach in public. :D