• 11 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia
  • Character:Zombie
  • Archetype:Jester/Joker
  • Powers & Abilities:Debating
  • Treasure Chest :Ounce of Weed

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

Post news stories that were attempted to be hidden behind others

Behind Gay Marriage Going To Supreme Court - http://thinkprogress...ower/?mobile=nc

Behind Boston Bombing - http://www.dailymail...an-wedding.html

You see, there's this funny thing about me, I don't care...

#2 saintjah

saintjah

Expert (Bronze Badge)

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationSanta Monica
  • Character:Ninja
  • Archetype:Rebel
  • Powers & Abilities:Rationalizing
  • Treasure Chest :Male sex slave

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:22 AM

Very probably, people are dumb and don't question things at all, let alone logically.  Our nation has become too fat and lazy to do anything about the constant barrage on civil rights and freedoms, I think apple was so successful due to govt intervention.  Why?  Well its the perfect control tool, what better way to know everything about someone and track their every move, not to mention people become brainless sheep and treat apple like Jesus.  Its like they have lost their will and only care about latest iphones, reality tv and fast food to stuff their fat ass faces with.

Take away the big macs and I guarantee they will riot!

We, as the people, need to uphold and support the constution.  We do not serve or answer to the US Government, we serve the US Constution and its people, it is the supreme law of the land.  Did ya know that mentioning that document will put you on the terrorist watch list.... sign me up!

#3 rayy

rayy

n00b

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationwho wants 2 knw :P
  • Character:Wizard
  • Archetype:Bystander
  • Powers & Abilities:Joking
  • Treasure Chest :Bottle of Wine

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

It's true that the government likes to hide stuff, lie about stuff, and ignore stuff. however, getting the people of the country to stop "going with the flow" would be extremely difficult. Because yes we are fat and lazy. I think its something else too though. If you look at the worlds history there is war after war. just look at the past 10 or 20 , war is everywhere. maybe not in our back yards, but in other countries. The Boston Bombing is the norm in other countries. even right now were in the middle of a war. I can say with out a doubt that i am tired of all these wars. I am not saying that we should just lie down are weapons and give up. 

The United States of America use to be completely self sufficate. we didn't need China to make all of our goods (rather poorly too). When the two towers were taken down, we didn't sit back and apologize for being rude. We were ready to take revenge on anyone and everyone affiliated with the incidate. Other countries didn't even wont to attempt to seize our lands. why? Because they knew 19 out of twenty people owned a gun and was very effective in useing it. 

When i was younger my parents, family, and school drilled in my head loyalty to the United States of America. I still have that loyalty today, but when i hear that younger kids no longer say Pledge of Allegiance because it might "affend someone" that really pisses me off.

So in conclusion i think we should become more self sufficate and let a different political party try for president. Also we could problaly just take "in god we trust" out of the Pledge of Alligance. since it wasn't there when it was first written.

(sorry for all the misspelled words and bad grammar) 

" I love food more than I love people" ~ Jake the Dog  :sleep:

#4 Mykal Brandt

Mykal Brandt

n00b

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:59 AM

@ray
1st of all, that's what spell check is for.
It's 2013, if your going to post something then actually try to sound intelligent.
I can't take anything you typed out seriously because it was that awful.
2nd a different party will NEVER be elected.
It's always been between Democrats and The Republicans. The republicans usually win because our country is a...? That's right! A Frederal Repubic. Not a Democracy.

Edited by Mykal Brandt, 11 July 2013 - 02:01 AM.

#5 LordAnon

LordAnon

Elite (Emerald Crown)

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • LocationCrossing the Wall
  • Character:Warlord
  • Archetype:Villain
  • Powers & Abilities:Ranting
  • Treasure Chest :Cup of Coffee

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:23 PM

Everything is a conspiracy theory.

Edited by LordAnon, 12 July 2013 - 12:23 PM.

#6 righteousbabe

righteousbabe

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Locationohio
  • Archetype:Rebel
  • Powers & Abilities:Debating
  • Treasure Chest :Cup of Coffee

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

Everything is a conspiracy theory.

that's how my mama raised me

#7 rayy

rayy

n00b

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationwho wants 2 knw :P
  • Archetype:Bystander
  • Powers & Abilities:Joking
  • Treasure Chest :Bottle of Wine

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

@Mykal Brandt

first my name is spelled with two y

second the spelling wasn't that bad, it was still legible.

third if this is a free country then we shouldn't have to choice between two political parties. Also there are other political groups out there , they just don't get any news time.

Also I don't really understand why your getting so defensive i was just stating my point of view on things, i wasn't trying to say that anyone was right or wrong. Either way i respect your point of view.

" I love food more than I love people" ~ Jake the Dog  :sleep:

#8 Austin Fisher

Austin Fisher

n00b

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:15 AM

@ray
1st of all, that's what spell check is for.
It's 2013, if your going to post something then actually try to sound intelligent.
I can't take anything you typed out seriously because it was that awful.
2nd a different party will NEVER be elected.
It's always been between Democrats and The Republicans. The republicans usually win because our country is a...? That's right! A Frederal Repubic. Not a Democracy.

This just makes you sound like a major asshole.