• 776 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere
  • Character:Wizard
  • Archetype:Sage/Truthseeker
  • Powers & Abilities:Hacking
  • Treasure Chest :Assault Rifle

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

wife's dirty mouth

If, for some odd reason, I ever seem to piss you off, just remember these 3 things:

1) I didn't do it. 2) If I did it then I didn't mean to. And 3) If I did mean it then you probably deserved it! -DrewB

Honorary Member of the Penis Posse Crew    8======D (alien smiley face)

Also moonlighting on the Navis Liquoris as the Official No Hope Privateers Rum Scout - "To Life, Love, and Loot"

#1862 KittymurderMiss

KittymurderMiss

Elite (Diamond Crown)

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationPandora
  • Character:Demon
  • Archetype:Villain
  • Powers & Abilities:Killing
  • Treasure Chest :Ounce of Weed

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:29 AM

Choking her while
DDMusketeers

#1863 LordAnon

LordAnon

Elite (Emerald Crown)

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • LocationCrossing the Wall
  • Character:Warlord
  • Powers & Abilities:Ranting
  • Treasure Chest :Cup of Coffee

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

She slowly died

#1864 DrewB

DrewB

De Herb Masta

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:52 PM

a horrible death

If, for some odd reason, I ever seem to piss you off, just remember these 3 things:

1) I didn't do it. 2) If I did it then I didn't mean to. And 3) If I did mean it then you probably deserved it! -DrewB

Also moonlighting on the Navis Liquoris as the Official No Hope Privateers Rum Scout - "To Life, Love, and Loot"

#1865 LordAnon

LordAnon

Elite (Emerald Crown)

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

Finally The End

#1866 DrewB

DrewB

De Herb Masta

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

@Logan

@Scribbler

@cinymin

@UnicornMuff

@atrox

@Buie

@Spongebob

@LordAnon

@KittymurderMiss

@Brutal Hobo

Since we have apparently finished up another riveting story, I decided to make up a summary for everybody. This begins from Cinymin's post on page 88 (took me like 2 hours to finish it, not too bad). Some of the parts didn't make sense, so I tried my best to make the story flow. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!

When canaires ruled yonder which they find Brazilian man (I love lamp), my zipper stuck! The men screamed out in pain as they yanked my massive cock into a blender making protein shakes. The blender struggled and finally sputtered, "Bitches be like pushin my buttons and shit, and going all gangsta, naw meen cuz?? I crush haterz n dem skinny micro mini pimpz like 40 oz budweisers that you get att 7-11 yo!"

What's with this "gangsta" crowd not welcome in this exclusive club? They should go back to the ghetto and die from gonorrhea and gliboblastomas (that) the players won from playing too many skinny hoes on the corner. Now they have nothing because they are broke as that Lindsay Lohan bitch on TV, who stole some crack from a dealer named G.W. Bush. "Monkey-Mug-Daddy" he sang joyously, while throwing his poo at his poodle that's much smarter than he is.

Why is it that elephants always jump at the poor little penguins who only want peanuts to eat? So the lion gave them wedgies until they cried tears of joy. "When did we all get so emotional like this?" they all said. "Even our periods don't quite make us so sensitive".  But secretly we can't handle the dirty truth that we're natural hermaphrodites who sometimes enjoy anal with @Bobbybird when they're feeling especially adventurous, like that time when OJ did it to Spongebob with a huge dildo. It was pink and banana shaped (not walrus shaped). But he wished that it was. And so he licked the hand of the huge sacred dildo, and then blessed with holy water from the holy grail. "Crap I'm lost," he said as he ventured deeper into the crawlspace trying to avoid the unknown creature. Legend has it that the great creature will take one human being every cloudless night during a full moon back into his underground cave. What he does is so horrifying, that I will not speak of your mom's involvement as she participated in that ritual. Once the ritual began, I shat myself and the two neighboring whores ate some rotten chicken and pork through their asses with a spoon, upon a large, angry wooden stool, where there sat a hermaphrodite that ate his own spicy milk juices and started singing twinkle twinkle little pony. Don't be sad, grandma is coming back again to tuck you into a cozy god damned bed and say goodnight to the devil. Shh, don't be too loud or a pink walrus will sit on your head, you little peanut-brained, son of a g-man. Suck my teeth clean you lint bunny obsessed, belly button licking, fuck of a cock sucking ape.

Did you know my prick is very limp until it gets bitten by a dumbass wearing bubble wrap, singing about his lost puppy in a blender that Atrox drank? Atrox looked as though he enjoyed being spanked by an octopus tentacle dipped in soapy water, then shoved his really filthy, dirty hateful head right up against my crotch as he sneezed loudly, spewing mucus all over Spongebob's face, just missing @JustOlEric and hitting Atrox with a sex toy on his big, round, beautiuful ass, that coincidentally was spanked until pink by a walrus with three dicks and two melting ice-cubes in its huge gaping asshole. Suddenly, on the walrus's third penis, a wart grew! "What the fuck?!?" said Atrox as he slapped many insects away from a rotten corpse while I penetrated that homeless baby. Someone shot me! I became a paraplegic, and begged for heroin and bitches. Lots of purple ones, with a box of Trojan brand condoms that soon broke. While he begged, his cuckolded father tickled his ear with a dildo before returning it to the store next to the Catholic church. The Father came inside the boys before coming outside to pray for more little boys in purple thongs covered in baby oil with a cross tattoo on his lower back. He finished slurping all the body fluids from the boys and their mothers while they screamed Halleluiah! Praise the everlasting kingdom of the flying spaghetti butthole who ate my creampied orifice! There was a disturbing topic trend which is lovely if you're a sick son of a twisted, piss-eating, master of the cro-magnum dick flappers, who also ironicallly are masters of diseased creature muff in their dreams.

Once, upon a very large truck, there was a fat little monkey. The truck could drive at high frequencies which it could fly over bridges and shit, and down to the lake, covered in delicious gray and yellow cake. Although Boyardee did a better job at stuffing his fucking mouth with the tears of some little boys, who were actually molested with ice cream scoopers owned by preachers, lubed with spit and filled with hot, steamy jelly, looking sort of pale and malnourished from being locked deep inside Voldemort, where it is wet, sloppy, and quite frankly fetid. He pushed deeply into little boys' empty eye sockets with cattle prods and baby kittens that are dead yet strangely beautiful. A harrowing sight. The dead arose to eat brains and the testicles of the ponies, which prompted Atrox to become cannabalistic and eat humans on Thursday nights. On Staurday, however, Atrox eats babies' dirty diapers because it turns him on, especially since he hates being hygenic and hates cooking. Also Debra from Long Beach Island flashed her tits wit no nipples. What a tease! Debra then grew a third tit upon her neck, with the nipple in the center of my face. Nipple Face cried, milk came out of his forehead. "Time for milkshakes!" said the sloppy malodorous tit head. "Eat my ass!" said the lovable three-legged dinosaur. His third leg was his penis that spit fire and asparagus spears when it cums after a night of beating hookers to little death with his penis.

One glorious morning, a hooker was stashing a body in the woods with a shovel and a dildo, when suddenly a psychotic,knife wielding bastard ate all little boys and stabbed them repeatedly with a spoon that he found in a hooker's wet slimy pussy, dripping with puss juices that reeked pungently like (the) rotten smell of bad meat and pepper jack cheese on rye bread. The bastard then whipped his dick out and sprayed onto little boys. His man juices were fetid and so atrocious, that Satan is holding his nose. Satan also licked the little boys and took their candy and toys with his big long malodorous arms. The boys cried for their mothers who worked at the grocery store. Satan gathered all employees together for the 7th annual "Beat your Meat" contest only held in Satan's bathroom. The winner gets Satan's used loofah and a sloppy, dirty, used fleshlight, filled with mayo as lube and crusted with lots of Satan's spooge that dried up to form many shiny crystals that have magic powers that only activate when spooged on. The boys licked up the mayo, which tasted like an old fart and garlic butter from Olive Garden and Red Lobster. Then the boys circle jerked onto DrewB's favorite socks that he wore for weeks and it gave him AIDS, which was cured by injecting monies into the Federal Blood Bank. It was a very expensive feat, but it cured AIDS. Except the government fondled Satan's balls, and that's why he won't leave that sexy monkey alone with children, for fear of more ball fondling, and butt-smacking, and salad tossing, like they do just like priests, including the Pope and Jesus.

She forgot how to muff dive from the back while swirling her all around like pizza dough at the pizza parlor with many Mexicans. So instead she licked the churro, baked fresh from that little weiner down the road from the lovely preschool. She's a lively 3-year old (who is) inter-species sexually inclined. "Holy fuck, Batman!" said the monkey. "Look at her, she's just so pink and purple, with semen and popsicles with hair!" They all died, but comes to when the unicorn started to sing and dance. He grabbed Sally's tits and bled all over the sheets with a big boner that he took scissors to and cut deeply into the flesh of his crotch, till the blood spewed out from beneath his sack into a goblin's deep gaping asshole, which was very wet. Then she proceeded to suck on her ass till pink walruses swam inside his fat, hairy grundle, to a magical place far away, where vaginas grow and penises flourish. She began to orgasm multiple times, stroke me! He died, due to a man-eating, then died because LordAnon got fucked. Then he too, they all died, and started waltzing with monkeys and drank so much alcoholic whale blubber. Blue dick bleeding before the night and after day into the afternoon. The changelings awoke to see breasts and every ponie's cutie marks in the night, while dancing around. The changeling's bloodlust smelled the sweet smell of blood, so he licked the giant cock, which belonged to the jolly green giant and his mom, fingered with a magical giant dildo that fits anybody like a glove that can make any girl squirt no matter how gaping she is. The next day, they began eating each other out till the cum got inside of the blonde's mouth, which made her gag till she decided to swallow the whole load. The next day her friend Jenny squirted all over her. Cum dripped down into her pants, coating her cunt. Then Jenny licked aggressively and passionately on her breasts, while fingering her tight, wet pussy. Then a knock came at the door, her husband Jethro came home and became enraged that his wife was fucking another person in his bed. Then he walked over to them and pulled down his pants to reveal he had no problem with them, pushing his huge cock into his wife's dirty mouth, choking her while she slowly died a horrible death. Finally The End!!

#1867 LordAnon

LordAnon

Elite (Emerald Crown)

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

I ended that. It was me with the last three words.

#1868 Buie

Buie

No Hope's 10th Master

• Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts
  • LocationWesteros
  • Character:Pirate
  • Archetype:Explorer
  • Powers & Abilities:Joking
  • Treasure Chest :Personal Assassin

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

Excellent job @DrewB & @LordAnon lol

Edited by Buie, 21 July 2013 - 05:50 PM.

"if you are offended by a naked body you are an idiot." - atrox

"if they want the D they know where it is."-atrox

ghostridersign.jpg

Captain of the Navis Liquoris of the No Hope Privateers: "To life, love, and loot."

#1869 Scribbler

Scribbler

The Food Jedi

• Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts
  • LocationYour Closet
  • Character:Demon
  • Archetype:Jester/Joker
  • Powers & Abilities:Trolling
  • Treasure Chest :House Cleaning robot

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

Lmao epic @DrewB
I thought someone should put the story togetherawhile ago, but thought it was too much. Props!

"Lifes not a bitch, likes a beotch who keeps the villagers circling market, searching for the G-spot" - Aesop Rock

EL Capitan of Penis Posse. Slayer of Unicornmuff. Enemy of D Musketeers! 

Privateer Navigator....Dr. Isaac Love :cool: :heartflowers:

#1870 cinymin

cinymin

Pimpette of the Master of the Muff

• Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA
  • Character:Pirate
  • Archetype:Lover
  • Powers & Abilities:Giving Advice
  • Treasure Chest :House Cleaning robot

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

I don't know which story I like best! Fucking hilarious!

Member of the D Musketeers Crew "Jiggle (o)(o) Jiggle"

Maiden Boatswain of the Navis Liquoris No Hope Privateers
Has been officially claimed by Stranger... with the understanding that he must share with BlackPearl