• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,197 posts
  • LocationYour Closet
  • Character:Demon
  • Archetype:Jester/Joker
  • Powers & Abilities:Trolling
  • Treasure Chest :House Cleaning robot

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:03 PM

I'm actually looking forward to this years E3. So much shit is finally going to be shown. 

"Lifes not a bitch, likes a beotch who keeps the villagers circling market, searching for the G-spot" - Aesop Rock

EL Capitan of Penis Posse. Slayer of Unicornmuff. Enemy of D Musketeers! 

Privateer Navigator....Dr. Isaac Love :cool: :heartflowers:

#2 Johnny

Johnny

Master of the Boobikans

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationBKAC
  • Character:Ninja
  • Archetype:Opportunist
  • Powers & Abilities:Killing
  • Treasure Chest :A duplicate version of you

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

i always think theres gonna be something good and they always church it up to be something to revolutionize gaming but its generally a remake of the same shit they put out last year or its a new this or a new that or something that they create to be far superior to anything that they can reasonably produce in the matter of a couple years as a cinematic demonstrating gameplay...i would ruin it if i went...id be like can i do this? no. why not? cause its only a demo. this is stupid...NEXT!...repeat

Proud member of the original Penis Posse 8==D~~ :lol:

#3 Scribbler

Scribbler

The Food Jedi

• Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,197 posts
  • LocationYour Closet

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:27 PM

i always think theres gonna be something good and they always church it up to be something to revolutionize gaming but its generally a remake of the same shit they put out last year or its a new this or a new that or something that they create to be far superior to anything that they can reasonably produce in the matter of a couple years as a cinematic demonstrating gameplay...i would ruin it if i went...id be like can i do this? no. why not? cause its only a demo. this is stupid...NEXT!...repeat

Lmao I know exactly where you're comin from with that. I just wanted to see what the ps3 looked like and its price, and battlefield 4 multiplayer gameplay.

"Lifes not a bitch, likes a beotch who keeps the villagers circling market, searching for the G-spot" - Aesop Rock

#4 Johnny

Johnny

Master of the Boobikans

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationBKAC
  • Character:Ninja
  • Archetype:Opportunist
  • Powers & Abilities:Killing
  • Treasure Chest :A duplicate version of you

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:58 AM

@Scribbler yeah it will probably be 6-800 initial release price and bf4 gameplay will be all kinds of fancy that won't be included in the game...the UI will be almost exactly the same with the exception of a few new features and a new skin...the engine was optimized to provide a more realistic feel to include friction aiming assist and leading that can be turned off for more experienced players and PvP...the graphics got an update(not really the just changed the shader properties to make the terrain look more realistic and enabled them to lower the resolution on the terrain without negative effects...with the new optimization the increased the character model resolutions to hive the players an illusion of better graphics

It's all just repackaging that old Christmas present to me

Proud member of the original Penis Posse 8==D~~ :lol:

#5 Scribbler

Scribbler

The Food Jedi

• Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,197 posts
  • LocationYour Closet

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

@Scribbler yeah it will probably be 6-800 initial release price and bf4 gameplay will be all kinds of fancy that won't be included in the game...the UI will be almost exactly the same with the exception of a few new features and a new skin...the engine was optimized to provide a more realistic feel to include friction aiming assist and leading that can be turned off for more experienced players and PvP...the graphics got an update(not really the just changed the shader properties to make the terrain look more realistic and enabled them to lower the resolution on the terrain without negative effects...with the new optimization the increased the character model resolutions to hive the players an illusion of better graphics

It's all just repackaging that old Christmas present to me

Well I already knew it was going to be BF3.5. The Devs already said so. The biggest selling point for me in the 64 players for console That and the slightly upgraded destruction. Sorta how Bad  Company 2 was and that turned out great.